Annie is a former senior HR and L&D manager with a proven track record of delivering organizational change and results with a reputation for delivery to an excellent standard; her experience spans public, private and the third sectors. She has 20 years learning and development experience, ten in senior leadership posts. She is a strategist who manages the needs of stakeholders through interpersonal excellence and delivery.
Key Experience Areas
- Head of Profession for learning and development with overall responsibility for delivery against business strategy, standards, quality assurance, strategy and policy, key business projects and finance.
- Organizational redesign to support organizational objectives and outcomes, including integration of learning and development strategy into organizational strategic planning.
- Development of leadership programmes, coaching and mentoring networks to support individual and organisational performance uplift, organizational strategy and reform.
- Competency and performance framework design and implementation
Talent management programme design and implementation.
- MCIPD membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development 2004
- Test administrator for the Test Agency – 2000
- NVQ D32/33 (assessor) and C25 (coach) achieved October – December 1996
- BA Single Honours French at Universities of Bristol and Grenoble 1983-7
Annie enjoys combining extreme sports with the opportunity to raise money for charity.